Grain World is two-day conference aimed to provide learning from thought provoking panelists and expert speakers in the grain industry. The conference also provides global networking opportunities with influential delegates, who will shape the future of agriculture.
Why sponsor a student?
At Grain World, we know that students are the future of the agriculture industry. We need to foster young talent in order to strengthen the community. We are looking to our surrounding sponsors and attendees to help us sponsor agriculture students from the University of Manitoba and the University of Saskatchewan attend the Grain World conference.
By sponsoring a student, an agriculture student will gain access to:
- Hear global experts and keynotes during all conference sessions and panels
- Opportunity to network and build relationships with over 400 progressive farmers and influential global delegates
- Networking reception
- All meals, and refreshments during the conference
How can I get involved?
- As a sponsor you may have received registrations as part of your package. If you will not be using all of these, you can donate any unclaimed spots to a student. As a thank-you, Grain World will place the sponsoring organization’s logo on a dedicated portion of the conference website.
- This year, Grain World organizers are offering a subsidized rate of $325 for university students wishing to attend the conference. To access this reduced rate, students must be actively enrolled in agribusiness or agriculture studies. Purchase a registration at the special student rate of $325. This will cover costs of everything listed above.